Student Dashboard broke

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Student Dashboard broke

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Joey Suarez
    Spectator
    With the latest update, the student dashboard is now completely out of regular style. Here's what it looks like for an instructor (and it's different than before, but it at least can still be read): This is what it looks like for a student now:   Course Progress and To Do List are set to half screen. The finished courses, quizzes, assignments and units are set to one fourth. My Modules is set to full. The student has units and quizzes that have been completed, but as you can see, they're not being shown on the four color blocks.  
    AndreCelidonio
    Spectator
    I have this issue as well.
    peppies
    Spectator
    same issue here.
    Same issue here, there is a way to downgrade to previous version of plugin ?
    peppies
    Spectator
    I just deleted the new dashboard plugin and installed the old one from the backup. Old version works fine. You should always back up your site before upgrading so in case like this you simply revert back. I'm sure that WPLMS guys will issue a fix soon.
    DBTom
    Spectator
    I have this issue as well. Also i have in the Top Footer Sidebar a BuddyPress cours widget with popular courses, the widget displays not correct on the shoppage. On all ader pages it is good?  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Apologies for the issue , but we have fixed this issue in wplms dashboard plugin update (1.9.9.1)  .
    Joey Suarez
    Spectator
    It's fixed! Thank you!!!
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Student Dashboard broke’ is closed to new replies.