Student dashboard site header

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Student dashboard site header

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    isigma
    Spectator
    There is one page where the site header is transparent (it shouldn't), and doesn't change its class from "fix" to 'fix fixed' on scroll. It only happence on the Student's own profile page in the dashboard tab. All other tabs, or non student profiles behave as they supposed to. Modern 2.0.6. Fixed header.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please share which header and layout options you are using in your setup and also the widgets that you have setup in student's dashboard to replicate the issue at our setup . Check for the js errors in the site . If any then please share screenshot of it .
    isigma
    Spectator
    Debugging doesn't show any JS errors. My settings for Layout and header are all Default, in Modern theme. The issue is present even with no widgets on the member dashboard. Visible issues are: - no color style in the Lang switcher (active should be red) - no background color in the menu (top and main) - in 2.0.6.1. another issue appeared - the menu is being displayed in two rows, with no MORE (btw, how to make double row style by default because active tabs are hidden in more, so we can't even see what was chosen?) As you can see on the different screenshot, there are no issues in with different menu tabs, rather then the Dashboard. It's the Forums (hidden in More) tab selected.
    isigma
    Spectator
    This can be multisite related, as the problem exists only on the main site, network sites have none. Also WP_debug shows a broken line just above the page, below the standard warnings: class="bp-user my-account dashboard buddypress bbp-user-page single singular bbpress page page-id-0 page-parent page-template-default logged-in modern-theme wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.10 vc_responsive"> It looks like broken <div> block, that is why the page is broken as well. I hope it'll help to track the problem.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Unable to replicate the issue at our test and demo sites : http://prntscr.com/ac9v8g with 2.0.6.1 version of modern theme . Please check if there is an element from other plugin or something loading  on the or css from other plugin . Needed credentials too check this .
    isigma
    Spectator
    I'll have to come back to this in a week or so after the project will be online. Thank you for checking.
    isigma
    Spectator
    As I mentioned earlier this issue ONLY appears on Student's OWN DASHBOARD tab of the profile page, and only on the main site. Neither admin/instructor, or network site have this issue. It also doesn't depend if the dashboard sidebar contains some widgets, or it's empty. Please use these credentials to see it when you're logged at http://buz3.isigma.info/members/vibestudent/dashboard/ Login: vibestudent PW: vibe2#test  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    checked yous site and found that you have added some widgetsin student's dashboard  that are related  to the news and private messaging . Fixed the issue by enabling the news form wplms -> course manager-> Display News .and private messaging from settings -> buddypress-> components .   
    isigma
    Spectator
    Thank you. I removed the widget, and turn news off back. There is no problem. I'm sure I checked the issue with zero widgets on the dashboard, but still - it's working now!
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Student dashboard site header’ is closed to new replies.