student is redirected to wrong page after login

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues student is redirected to wrong page after login

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    wiebkewetzel
    Spectator
    Hello, I wanted to test my first course and created a test user which is member of the course group. I can log this user in. After login she is redirected to the blog page even though I did specify the "my courses page" in the settings. I guess I have something wrong in the settings but as they are quite complicated I have been searching for some time now. BTW: I find it utterly confusing that the WPLMS settings can be found in two places. I find some under WPLMS and others under LMS/ settings. So far I have not understood what is to be found where. It would be much easier for the users if everything was in one place. I am happy to provide user credentials in a private message- It will follow right after this. Thanks for your support! Wiebke
    wiebkewetzel
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, This setting works fine on our test setup, please make sure your theme and plugins are updated to the latest versions, Thanks,
    wiebkewetzel
    Spectator
    Hello, I resolved this problem. It was due to the members-page not being created in the setup wizard. You can consider this thread closed.
    Diana
    Participant
    @wiebkewetzel Okay, thanks for confirming
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘student is redirected to wrong page after login’ is closed to new replies.