Student Logs in to see blank page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Student Logs in to see blank page

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    bang
    Blocked
    When I log in as admin and I can see the dashboard. Log in as student and i get a blank page. Can you offer any advice please?
    bang
    Blocked
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, I have changed student login redirection to homepage now it is not redirecting to blank page. https://prntscr.com/10hqlhk It's due to cache issue .Not picking the user immediately so page goes blank. So please use homepage as redirection for student login.
    bang
    Blocked
    Ok thank you. When you saying caching ... I am not using a caching plugin ... so are you saying the issue lies in the browser? Ideally I would prefer for the user and the instructor see their dashboard. Is this not possible? Is there a way I can have it set to dashboard or is this not available yet on V4?
    Diana
    Participant
    Redirecting to Dashboard directly after login is not available right now because the token will be generated first and then he/she can check his dashboard
    bang
    Blocked
    Hello, Just replying again in case you missed this one. I would much prefer the dashboard to show and it seems silly if it is not an option.
    bang
    Blocked
    Apologies, the page hadn't updated. Just seen your response. Ok ... if it is not possible ... may I please ask how long the V3 layout is planned to be supported for? I may keep that until the last possible moment.
    Diana
    Participant
    Replied here(a part of your question): https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/v3-layout-seems-to-load-first-then-v4-app-layout/ We will notify to our users if we stop supporting v3 at any point of time
    bang
    Blocked
    This seems to indicate that it is a possibility. In which case I should try to make it all work in V4. The client is already disappointed I am having to make such drastic changes so soon. If V3 layouts are likely to suddenly be not supported I should try to have everything as up to date as possible.
    Diana
    Participant
    V3 will be available and if we are going to remove the support of v3, we will definitely post a news for that to inform our users Right now, the only option is to wait, and use the above alternative Set the redirection to "HomePage"
    bang
    Blocked
    Can I ask ... is it possible to get my money back for the support? I am far from impressed with the help I am receiving to the point of using another theme.
    Diana
    Participant
    This issue of setting login redirect from wp-admin > LMS > Student and Instructor Login redirect Is working for homepage option only, we are checking this how to resolve so that user will be redirected directly to the set option ------------------------ Or the other alternative is to use buddypress on single page https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSHRqf-gm14&t=102s And set this page here: https://prnt.sc/10n4edn So whenever you login to the site, it will load the single page where all the components will be loaded, that will save clicks of the user if they want to access their courses, or their dashboard because now the page will load instantly as soon as they login
    bang
    Blocked
    Far far far too complicated AND doesn't work. Can I ask … is it possible to get my money back for the support? I am far from impressed with the help I am receiving to the point of using another theme.
    Diana
    Participant
    Sir, This is the last time I am bothering you, do you want me to do it for you? to show how it works? Need your permission before doing anything on your site
    bang
    Blocked
    I am now working with a colleague of yours who has so far managed to fix many of the issues. Some still seem to be there but we seem to be getting somewhere quicker. My question still stands unanswered. I still have little faith in the theme and if I am unable to get it to a state I am happy with in the next week I will be asking for my money back for the support. Is this possible?
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Student Logs in to see blank page’ is closed to new replies.