Student receiving multiple emails from one event

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Student receiving multiple emails from one event

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    brempel
    Spectator
    I've just had a student receive 14 emails notifying her of one event. How did this happen? She received the notification that the unit had been completed. Repetitive emails
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, Sometimes server cannot accept call from user due to excess load.The no. of clicks in between this period of generating and accepting of call,generates emails equal to no of clicks. This issue is resolved in upcoming update i.e. WPLMS 3.4 .
    brempel_201
    Participant
    Same thing is happening a year later and I am using version 3.9.1 Nine repeated emails of a single event in my mailbox. Multiple emails Multiple of same email The above are all duplicates of the same email sent by the wplms system to my inbox, and co-instructors as well. This issue was to be fixed 5 versions ago.   Please help. Bryan      
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the issue was that the user was able to click on the "mark unit complete" button multiple times and that was triggering the mark unit  complete call multiple times (number of time its clicked) . We resolved this issue : https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cqfQlXZlAX   I guess this issue you are getting is from your mail server . I guess it might be detecting the email is not sent and is sending the same email again . To check this up please check if activity for the unit completion is also recorded multiple times in course -> activity tab .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Student receiving multiple emails from one event’ is closed to new replies.