Student Registration – Activation key is invalid

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Student Registration – Activation key is invalid

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    shanekeller
    Participant
    When a student registers, they get an email with a link like this: https://courses.websitename.com/activate-2/sdnDEfdsdfWcJB4WretDg51c/ Unfortunately, I get a message like this asking "Please provide a valid activation key" but the activate does not work. I have tried setting Buddy Press to forward activations to the Home page, the Dashboard page, and the Activate page. However, it does not work either. Students are trying to enroll and it is not working. I have the newest WPLMS version. Please help.
    maximus
    @shanekeller To check this issue we need your wp-admin credentials along with website URL. First i will test this issue on your site only then i will be able to give you the complete answer or i have to fixed this on your site. Note: Please set as private reply while sharing your credentials.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

@shanekeller

To check this issue we need your wp-admin credentials along with website URL.

First i will test this issue on your site only then i will be able to give you the complete answer or i have to fixed this on your site.

Note: Please set as private reply while sharing your credentials.

shanekeller
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    shanekeller
    Participant
    logan
    Hello, you have modified the template with the settings by using the custom registration form. there was no custom registration form but you managed to override the default BuddyPress registration form.  
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Student Registration – Activation key is invalid’ is closed to new replies.