Students Being Randomly Added to Courses

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Students Being Randomly Added to Courses

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    HorizonCME
    Spectator
    I'm not sure what the deal is, but I have a ton of students being added to various courses without them signing up for them. They're paid courses, so it's really bad that students who didn't pay are getting access to them. I don't see any particular pattern to which students are being added, so I'm not sure what's causing it. I made sure that I have the checkbox "Students in Batch are automatically subscribed to Batch courses" is unchecked, so that hasn't been the issue. Please help!
    HorizonCME
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    HorizonCME
    Spectator
    It's happening to all of our courses on https://apponcologysummit.com that have batches enabled. We use the same four batches for all our courses because we use them as designations (NP, RN, PA, Other). I just manually removed a bunch of students from the Philadelphia course (which is future), and they got removed from the course Seattle (which is present) as well. Then when I re-added a student to Seattle, she was added again to Philadelphia. Help! :(
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... I fixed the issue on your website please check again. The same fix will be available in the next update of wplms batches plugin.
    HorizonCME
    Spectator
    This issue is still happening on my site. :( I'm using WPLMS Batches version 1.6, so I have the most recent version of the plugin.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The update has not been released after that, but I have already made the necessary changes in your website. There was the setting's check missing  when the user is added in the course. I have added that check and now the new users will not be added automatically. Please make sure you are checking this for new users, and also make sure you have not changed anything in the code and reupdated the plugin otherwise my changes will be lost in your plugin.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Students Being Randomly Added to Courses’ is closed to new replies.