Students can't access course content once finalized

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Students can't access course content once finalized

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    roath
    Spectator
    Hello, I want to allow students access the content (units, files) of a finalized course, so I've enabled the option <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">wp-admin -> wplms -> course manager -> </span><span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">Finished course access to Yes </span>but still the course can't be accessed. What else should be done in order to achieve that? Thank you. Rodrigo
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Please check your start course page is set or not.
    roath
    Spectator
    Please, could you be a little more specific? Sorry if this is a recurrent problem, but I've searched the Forums and I wasn't able to solve this. When I reset the student, I can start the course (from the "course page") and when I press "Finalize Course", I return to the Course Page but cannot reenter the Course. Thank you.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Im sorry for that .Please share url of that course , admin credentials to check this issue . Please also provide some screenshot of the issue . It should have provide access to the course after finishing it .  
    roath
    Spectator
    When student clicks FINALIZE it changes status to COURSE UNDER EVALUATION and it locks access.
    roath
    Spectator
    Ok, I've changed switched ON the Auto-evaluation (that is recommended for courses that have at least one quiz) and now the student can access again, but there is a problem when the student finalize: the course doesn't have any quiz but when the student finalize a message "You've obtained 100/100 in course XXX"... How can I fix this? In other words, how can I set a course without any quizzes that allows multiple "retakes"? Maybe ommiting the "Finalize button" for that specific course, it makes more sense as it'll never be "finalized". Thank you. Best regards, Rodrigo    
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well then you need to enable "Finished course access" from wp-admin -> wplms -> course manager . This will provide access to the course even when its finished . you need to set that course to be auto-evaluated mode .  
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Students can't access course content once finalized’ is closed to new replies.