Students can't submit assignment

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Students can't submit assignment

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tdot_94
    Spectator
    We are having an issue where student can't submit assignment.The section for file upload and the text area is missing. In the assignment submission area, the file type field is also missing.
    logan

Hello,

Most probably this is a caching issue, your page is cached. please follow these steps

1. Please deactivate all installed 3rd party plugins.
    2. Delete browsers cache especially cache plugin.
    3. if any extra codes added by you then remove it.
    4. Re-save permalinks.

if it does not work only then let me know.

accpataak123
    Spectator
    Hi Logan, I faced similar problem. At first i was having above problem. Where you will click the "Start Assignment" button and come to a new tab page where the Title and Subtitle are displayed along with the graph icons. And on right side timer running down. But no option for Textarea or Upload field. After I followed you instructions, i can't even click the Start Assignment button now. https://prnt.sc/q6dpc6 I also tried to disable almost all plugins except the required once. But no luck. Please help.
    Veronica
    hello @accpataak, please make your own topic that will help our team to solve your topic in a more appropriate way and it will help our other users if they are looking for the same problem. if we need to check the site we can ask your credentials. if I ask you for credentials on someone's topic and if you share your credentials, they will get an email with your credentials. it is not good for security reasons. i hope you understand. thanks
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Students can't submit assignment’ is closed to new replies.