Students getting WRONG marks. :/ – Urgent

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Students getting WRONG marks. :/ – Urgent

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Clayton
    Spectator
    Hi there, There seems to be a critical issue on my site. Since I have the site live this is kind of an urgent issue. Here's whats happening 6 Quizes of total 30 marks (6 x 5marks) - Student gets a total of 12 Marks 2 Assignments of total 70 Marks (2 x 35) - Student gets a total of 60 Marks  The Final result should be 72% since the total marks is out of 100. But the student gets 54/100 or 54% All quizzes are set to auto evaluate.  Also the course is set to auto evaluate. 
    Clayton
    Spectator
    Team, Please help me. I know this is not a dedicated support. But I'm requesting for urgent help because this is a critical issue on the site.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Quick fix : 1. Go to Course - Admin area and set the Student course status as "under evaluation" 2. Then Go to Course - Admin - Submissions area and manually evaluate the student and give him marks. This will also automatically give the certificate/ badge if you've configured in the course.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    For detailed investigation, you should go to WP Admin - LMS - LMS Tree and check the assignments connected to the course. If there are more assignments connected to the course, edit them and remove the course connection or set them to "Do not include in Course evaluation"
    Clayton
    Spectator
    Hi Vibe, Thanks for the answer. I checked the LMS tree and there are only 2 assignments linked to the course, 35 marks each. Though the total should calculate to 100 Marks, the manual evaluate area is showing Total of 134 Marks. What could be the issue for this wrong calculation?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We the course auto evaluation is working absolutely fine at our end . Please check this by creating a fresh new course with fresh new content (new unit,new quiz,new assignment,new question) to test this . As told in the previous reply there might be some quiz or assignment that was remained in the course evaluation in your site .By creating a new course and its content will clear the issue .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Students getting WRONG marks. :/ – Urgent’ is closed to new replies.