Students start a course when they did not

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Students start a course when they did not

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    lapacast
    Spectator
    Hi, I have configure my WPLMS in order to allow students to start a course when they press the button "start course" But I notice, some students have not clic that button (they don have activity feed) and days are running. why is that? and how can I solve it?   thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    @lapacast, If the courses are paid courses, then time starts counting from the date of purchase. It doesn't matter when the student starts the course(Hit the start course button). Even if a student purchased the course and do not start the course. But the time starts calculating
    lapacast
    Spectator
    Hi Diana But in the admin we have an option that said "<span style="background-color: #f1f1f1; color: #444444; font-family: -apple-system, system-ui, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 12px;">The course duration will be calculated from the time the user clicks on start course button."</span> See picture https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ek6gkyhd9i3req/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202018-05-29%20a%20la%28s%29%207.21.28%20a.%20m..png?dl=0
    Diana
    Participant
    @lapacast, yes, you are right. But this setting is not working anymore
    lapacast
    Spectator
    Oh NO Diana This is too bad, it was so helpfull, and my clients are looking for this option. Why did you remove this option? is there a way to have this back?   Thanks,
    Diana
    Participant
    @lapacast, This option is not removed. But there is a loophole due to which it is not working properly. We will fix this
    lapacast
    Spectator
    Hello Diana Any update on this? I need to tell my students that they can start the course whenever they want after payment ;) Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    @lapacast, I will update you on coming monday.
    lapacast
    Spectator
    Hello Diana Any update on this? thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    @lapacast, Apologies from my side because I forgot to check this. Thanks for the reminder. I will update you tomorrow
    lapacast
    Spectator
    Hello Diana :)
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    lapacast
    Spectator
    Awesome Diana I am waiting for this ;) Thanks for the update
    Diana
    Participant
    @lapacast Welcome..!!
    lapacast
    Spectator
    Hi Diana, is this feature ready on 3.7 version?
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Students start a course when they did not’ is closed to new replies.