Style.css child theme of 2.0 doesn't work.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Style.css child theme of 2.0 doesn't work.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    hodoogwaja
    Participant
    I tried many time. But it didn't work. I can choice child theme, and activate. But style.css didn't work. Anybody like me??
    hodoogwaja
    Participant
    Can you help me? plz check this. inflearn.me vibe // aa1111
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please use this code in childtheme/functions.php file to include your child theme's style.css file: wp_enqueue_style( 'wplms-child-style-css', get_stylesheet_directory_uri().'/style.css');
    Grwd1
    Participant
    I have the same problem but the above code suggested by H.K doesn't work unfortunately. Please advise a fix A.S.A.P.
    hodoogwaja
    Participant
    I have resolved by that code. plz refrash browser cache.
    Grwd1
    Participant
    I tried refreshing cache and looking on other computers and browsers but it is still not working. I'm going to create a new thread as it seems like this is a separate issue.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi @nwcaim , Please share your site url and admin credentials to check this at your end . PS : mark reply as private while sharing the credentials .
    coachissam1
    Participant
    Hello, I am facing the same issue. I copied this snippet to my functions childtheme's file but there is no change in the frontend though. Thank you for your help.
    logan
    Hello, Welcome to WPLMS forums. Please create your own topic , it is considered impolite when you start replying on other's support topic. if we need to check site we can ask you credentials. if i ask you credentials on someone's topic and if you share your credentials , they will get an email with your credentials. it is not good for security reason. Also share the screenshot of the error message. Thanks
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Style.css child theme of 2.0 doesn't work.’ is closed to new replies.