Styles in the registry fields and basic page change for the registry.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Styles in the registry fields and basic page change for the registry.

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    jobtomas
    Spectator
    Hello, I have detected that the styles of the custom forms change. How can I have the same styles of text? image 1 On the other hand I would like to know if it is possible to assign another wordpress page for the general register. I want to make a private registry and I would like to generate a basic page where it is noticed that the registry is private. But I need to change the URLs linked to the registration page. I changed the page in the "settings / buddypress / pages" form but it does not change the page registration URL. image 2 Can you help me, please,
    jobtomas
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well if you want private page then please follow this tip to create your custom registration forms : https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/custom-registration-forms-in-wplms/  Then add the shortcode in your private page /
    jobtomas
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    To fix the issue with field text  please try adding this given css in your wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css : div#register-page legend {     display: block;     font-weight: 600;     margin: 15px 0 5px;     color: #444; } about the options not saving more than 250 issue : Well it seems like server limit gets over when you save that much options . Maybe mysql have some restrictions not to allow queries not more than a specific threshold . Also Can you please try increasing the server php memory limit (contact webhost) and then try again adding more options . Please note here that this is buddypress core module and wplms does not interfere in it at all .
    jobtomas
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    jobtomas
    Spectator
    jobtomas
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I just added some custom css to make the fields look like same in both tabs, I have not changed any settings or translation in your site . Please try translating those strings in vibe shortcodes plugin .
    jobtomas
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well its in vibe shortcodes plugin . To be more precise in vibe shortcodes -> shortcodes.php file , refer : http://prntscr.com/h2qeak
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Styles in the registry fields and basic page change for the registry.’ is closed to new replies.