styling accordion

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues styling accordion

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Hello, How do I fix this issue? I want the text in the green accordion to move to the right. Just as much as where the icons start in the green bars aboven... screenshot I used a couple of these in text:   But after saving it looks great,but they get deleted from text. And eventually, the text moves back to the left. Like in the screenshot..
    Ava
    Hi MeesterGijs Please add the custom Css code to WP Admin – Appearance – customize - custom css - publish .single-course .course_finish .accordion-heading a { padding: 12px 20px 12px 10px; }
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Unfortunately, it didn't work. screenshot Btw, is it possible to move it up even more. So it's in line with the text that has an icon in front of it? And that the text in the yellow bar is also aligned with the others? And how do I get the black plus to be white? Thanks
    Ava
    Hi MeesterGijs Please add the below custom Css code to WP Admin – Appearance – customize - custom css - publish   .single-course .course_finish .message {padding-left: 10px !important;} .single-course .course_finish .congrats_message {padding-top: 10px !important;} .single-course .course_finish .accordion-heading a {padding-left: 24px !important; } .single-course .course_finish .accordion-heading a.accordion-toggle:after {color: rgb(255, 255, 255) !important;}   Effect of the changes:  http://prntscr.com/llg897 Please Confirm us if this works for you. Thanks
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Ava, thank you! You are new, right? I'm so happy to be using WPLMS and getting all this amazing support. Welcome to the team :) This is the result, had to change it a bit. :) You can close this topic.
    Ava
    Yes, I am new in the team. Its my pleasure helping you out on this. Thanks for confirming, I am closing this topic.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘styling accordion’ is closed to new replies.