styling course status and course page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues styling course status and course page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Yahya
    Spectator
    Hello there I want to set style for course status and course single page according to post Id or something like that the thing is that I want to set style for each individual course I looked in the markup you generate and I found nothing that distinguish it from other pages P.S: to me this issue is too important
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well can you please share more details on this . Do you want style changes or changing the layouts ? You can change the style of single course page only but not the course status page as of now. Right now there is unique class that is applied on the body of each course home page that you can use to target . refer : http://prntscr.com/ags9u2 then you can try the css as: .single-course.postid-1250 div#item-header-content h3 a { color: red !important;   }  
    Yahya
    Spectator
    I found this class, thanks for that, but still you need to fix your markup many pages parts do not have Id or name or class, they are just put as <span>content</span> in course status page you have to give the course container some unique id like you did with the units links in course status page. for now my problem is solved, I navigated through some of your methods to get the units of each course then generate css file which selectors are the units Ids which are available in course status page, it was very hard thing to do because of bad markup
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We will certainly add some unique class on body of the course status page which would be course specific . Thanks for reporting .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘styling course status and course page’ is closed to new replies.