Styling Question Issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Styling Question Issue

Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    masuccijr
    Spectator
    Hi Team, I have a little problem with the color of the mention "Question" on the right sidebar in the Quiz. When a question is being processed in the sidebar color the word "Question" is dark blue (not visible with dark gray background), I will wish to change it into white. Also I have the scrollbar that appears while it does not have utility. Thank you :)
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This is the theme primary color that you are talking about. So you'll need to go to wp-admin->appearance->customize->theme->theme primary color, and change it accordingly. If you want to change the background color then go to customize->body->single menu light background color and change it accordingly.
    masuccijr
    Spectator
    Ok, when i do it that change all the appearence on all the website, but the issue is only on the quiz. Can I use Custom CSS for this item ?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Try adding the bellow css in your appearance->customize->custom css: .quiz_details .quiz_timeline a.quiz_question {color:#fff;}
    masuccijr
    Spectator
    Hi Latiyan, Thank you I resolv this problem. But i have a little one more. On the box which contains questions (left sidebar), there is a scroll bar unnecessary, because the box its enough large to contain questions. http://prnt.sc/dfmn0u How to disable this scroll bar ?
    Go to wp-admin->appearance->customiser->add custom CSS-> add these lines and save. .quiz_timeline { overflow-y: hidden !important; }
    masuccijr
    Spectator
    Thank you that works :)
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Styling Question Issue’ is closed to new replies.