Styling wp-login.php

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Styling wp-login.php

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    dariomarco
    Spectator
    Hi can I set the style of the form on the wp-login.php page? I have the text of the same color of the background and I do not know how to change it. Greetings
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    dariomarco
    Spectator
    Strange, but dosen't work, if I ad the code, nothin change. Another question, can I increase the logo width and height?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    dariomarco
    Spectator
    forgive me maybe I explained myself badly and I apologize. I have to change the style of the wp-login.php page
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, please paste the following css in wp-admin>appearance>customize>custom css   body.login #login form#loginform {background:#ffc0cb;}   whenever styling is required please share a screenshot pointing out the thing whose styling you want for better assistance.
    dariomarco
    Spectator
    I apologize for not having posted a screen, I do it in this post. I found a guide on the internet on how to customize the page going to edit the file function.php, can I do this or is there another way in wplms? https://prntscr.com/i6d4wj
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, First method, you can paste the css for styling of wp-admin page in  wp-admin>wplms>miscellaneous>custom css for wp login screen Refer : http://prntscr.com/i6zqll   Second method, you can use any plugin for wp-login page styling or you can follow any other method. There is no any special feature in wplms to change styling of wp-admin page.  
    dariomarco
    Spectator
    thanx, now works fine I've opted for the first method
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Welcome!
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Styling wp-login.php’ is closed to new replies.