Sub-menu Items visible as main for Non-Logged in user

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Sub-menu Items visible as main for Non-Logged in user

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    abhinavkakku
    Participant
    I have a menu item Skills having 3 sub-menu items- i-Activity, ii- Create Skill, iii- Groups These are visible as main menu items for non-logged in user and Main menu item i.e- Skills is vanished, after login this works fine www.papswap.com
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Please let me know if you are using different menus for students and instructors ?  
    abhinavkakku
    Participant
    No i guess i am using same menu for both, let me confirm this
    abhinavkakku
    Participant
    Same main menu for student and instructors
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, I am not sure why its behaving differently on your website, can you please share the site url and the admin credentials with us to check this issue on your website. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    abhinavkakku
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    abhinavkakku
    Participant
    What if i disabke sitelock, still this doesnot resolves.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, You have set the skills in the menu which has the link to the user's my courses page. A non logged in user cannot see  the my courses page and hence this is invisible for non logged in users and therefore every menu item inside it becomes the main menu item. So you need to remove the skills menu item from the main menu item.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Sub-menu Items visible as main for Non-Logged in user’ is closed to new replies.