Subscription Based LMS System

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Subscription Based LMS System

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    yoursusha6
    Spectator
    For my LMS website, instead of charging for individual course I want to enable subscription based service where user can choose an option from the available subscription choices. For example,
    • 1 month  - 20 Dollars
    • 2 months - 35 Dollars
    • 3 months - 50 Dollars
    • 6 months - 65 Dollars
    No matter what plan user choose, he or she gets access to all the courses for subscribed period. Can you please help me how can I implement this? There are couple of other things I wanted to clarify,
    1. Can a single course handle large question set which comprises of 300 or 400 questions in a single user session?
    2. Can a single course have quiz per module and final result calculated based on an overall score of the quizzes? For example, one course – 5 modules – 1 quiz per module, means there are 5 quiz and final result is calculated based on 5 quizzes. (This is to split the load on quiz.)
    3. User if fails the exam, an email to be sent with coupon code which only he can use for subscription renewal. How do I implement this?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The above subscription process is possible with wplms woocommerce plugin: http://vibethemes.com/downloads/wplms-woocommerce/ Use this plugin to achieve this. ------------- 1) Yes you can use 300 or 400 questions in a single course. But while quiz submission it will take time as the questions are submitting one by one while submission. Therefore it will take time to submit the full quiz. But after the next update i.e. 2.4 this issue will also be resolved as we are adding the advance submission method and then the 300 and 400 question quizzes will also submit within few minutes(1-2 minutes). 2) Yes this is the default behaviour of wplms, the quizzes are calculated in the course total marks. 3) The email cannot be sent but you can show the coupon in the message if the user fails the quiz, use our pass fail shortcode for this purpose, refer: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/quiz-passing-score/
    yoursusha6
    Spectator
    Thank you for reverting. Just wanted to ask is it really worth buying this plugin? Can I not implement it with woocommerce plugin or any other free plugin?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The requirement you mentioned can be fulfilled with this plugin. The price of this plugin will increase in January next year, so its a good idea to buy this plugin now. I am not aware of any free plugin which can fulfil this requirement, but you are free to explore the wordpress plugins directory to find any.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Subscription Based LMS System’ is closed to new replies.