Subscription code snippet crashes site

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Subscription code snippet crashes site

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JasonM
    Participant
    So I have tried to activate the code snippet mentioned here: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/subscription-renew-when-using-woocommerce-subscription-plugin/ however whenever I do, my site crashes. Am I doing something wrong? Anyway I can see exactly how it should be entered or where exactly in customizer_class.php it should go?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please refer the tip again, I have updated the tip. The code should be entered in the wplms-customizer.php file at the bottom before "?>", if there is no "?>" then no worries just add the code at the bottom of the file. Also there were some html formatting in the code which I have removed, so again refer the code and copy this code and paste it.
    JasonM
    Participant
    Nope, still crashing site. Whenever I add it when I reload my site it goes white, doesn't load. Attaching file I created based on your instructions. This version crashes site.  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I checked the code and added it on my test setup and it didn't crash my site. Please share your site url, admin credentials and ftp credentials with us to check the issue on your site. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Subscription code snippet crashes site’ is closed to new replies.