subscription level with limited enrolled courses

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting subscription level with limited enrolled courses

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    KAir
    Participant
    Hi Alex, I would like to create several subscription levels for my customers where they will be able to choose one of them according to the number of enrolled courses they need. The payment will be monthly or annually but the access to all courses catalog will be limited  (number of max courses) to the membership level they subscribe. I'm really struggling to find a plugin for that ! All of them propose membership level for giving a full access to the courses catalog or to purchase single course. I did not find any membership plugin which allow to limit the number of purchased courses. Any idea ? Thanks in advance.  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Ok, there is no such functionality as of now. What you're requesting requires integration between the membership plugin and WPLMS. So, if you are using PMPRO we can share a short tip which puts a restriction for this based on the Membership field value.
    KAir
    Participant
    Hi Mr. Vibe, Thanks for your reply. Ok. What is about the short tip ? it is a short code to append into a specific file or you will directly append into my WPLMS site ? I'm using PMPRO. regards.  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Ok great. We have a filter "wplms_pmpro_connect_allow_course_subscription" which can be used to enable disable course subscription for the user based on course id and membership id. I will share the tip soon.
    KAir
    Participant
    OK thanks for your feedback. I will et you know when I will be ready for testing this tip
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    ok
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘subscription level with limited enrolled courses’ is closed to new replies.