Subscription per Unit

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Subscription per Unit

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    get_peace
    Spectator
    Hi. I want to ask sample question about subscription of the course. So for example i have 1 course with 6 units and duration 6 months for $60. Can I manage the course with subscription which users pay for units one by one. For example: 1) I fix duration for each unit = 1 month and price = $10 (during that 1 month user must have no option to go to unit 2) 2) After that time pass, user must subscribe to month 2 / Unit 2 (during that second month user must have access only to unit 1 and unit 2) 3) And so on... subscription unit by unit/month by month after 6 months user to pass whole course for $60. It will take me too much time to wait to see how duration work so i prefer just to ask... and my question is... Can i configure the system to work with the same logic which i discribe above or is there alternative method which i can use to configure the system to work with similar "Pay by unit" method
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... Try using the sell_unit shortcode for this, refer: https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/sell-unit-content-shortcode/
    get_peace
    Spectator
    Ok, this is alternative which i can try... but actualy it will work not as course but just content lock? Ok. And can you just answer me if i can use the method wich i described above in my first post (with course subscribtion) or the system work with diferend logic and i will not be able to use it as i think?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi.. Sorry this is not available in wplms, the sell content shortcode that I shared is the alternative of it.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Subscription per Unit’ is closed to new replies.