Subsite Migrated to Multisite Users ID Change

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Subsite Migrated to Multisite Users ID Change

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Hello WPLMS Team, We love the 4.0 upgrade and the standard integration of chat! It works great out of the box once firebase is configured which is pretty easy to set up with especially with your youtube video tuts. I wish you had more options for satisfied customers to share about how powerful and awesome your theme/plugin pack is apart from the reviews on Themeforest. You should consider creating a Reviews.io or TrustPilot account or something. Anyway, I know I should get to my issue right but It's just that our university has used over 20 eLearning platform over the past 8 years and have processed millions of students globally and hands down WPLMS is just the most robust and customizable platform IN THE WORLD! Satisfied customers need more places to talk about how awesome you are (besides themeforest of course:) You could also create a neat "powered by WPLMS" badge that proud customers could load in their footer. IDK, I just love the work you guys are putting in :) To the topic: We migrated our site to a network environment, all the users were transferred over as users to the main domain and their user IDs have changed. We have not added all the users to the university domain as yet but we tested a few and their course material was not synced. Any recommendation, do you think changing the userID back to the userID would solve the problem. If yes, any recommendation as to how we could go about updating the userIDs and get the student data to sync. Thanks in advance.
    Veronica
    hi the delay in response due to support holiday the only way is to bulk add edit user to the course
    How can that be achieved?
    How can that be achieved? How do I bulk add users to the course?
    Veronica
    hi for that you can check this tip: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/addingediting-bulk-users-in-a-course/ you just need to follow this tip properly
    See Video for the issue related to Linear formatting of course CSV for bulk adding users https://vimeo.com/539810472/0ea7052919 Can the generated CSV for adding users to the course be formated in a Linear way We are adding 500 students to each course at a time. It is much easier to add student info in a linear way This allows us to use formulas to increment user data Versus having to type user information individually
    Veronica
    hi I have just confirmed this with @Alex this is an issue
    Thank you @Veronica, Please keep me posted on this @Alex Regards, KB
    Veronica
    hi @KimroyB do you want to make changes in the structure of the CSV file if yes then sorry for this as it is not possible
    Do you think by any chance this feature could be added Veronica. You may also proceed to close this topic
    Veronica
    hi if this can be possible then for sure i will mention to create a feature request for this but this is not possible
    Noted @Veronica, thank you. You may close this topic
    Veronica
    ok thanks for your confirmation topic closed
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Subsite Migrated to Multisite Users ID Change’ is closed to new replies.