Suddenly the description of a course has been translated into another language

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Suddenly the description of a course has been translated into another language

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    Hi, A few weeks ago I created a course and added the long description of the course in Spanish. Today, suddenly, that description has appeared in English. How is it possible that a description that I have personally typed in Spanish (no copy / paste, no previous content ... new course) today appears in English. https://prnt.sc/mn9aqh How can this be reversed? I await your comments Thank you.
    Ava
    Hi This is description part of the course, which cannot be translated, it will display what you write. Just in case, please share your website url and admin credentials, we will check once.
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    Hello, this is coming from here Refer: http://prntscr.com/mo4zje sometimes when you are using google chrome it has its translator. it translates languages automatically. when you were editing the discription it might have possible  that it had translated by chrome and when you hit the update button it is permanantly saved. now you need to change this again or you could use translator to save your time. hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any further information you need.
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    Yes, it makes a lot of sense. It must have been that. My fear was that this will not happen again with other courses, since we will upload thousands of courses to the site. This is very helpful. Thank you @Logan!
    Ava
    Thanks for confirming. Closed !!!
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Suddenly the description of a course has been translated into another language’ is closed to new replies.