SUPPORT TAKES FOR EVER

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting SUPPORT TAKES FOR EVER

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    rarego
    Spectator
    Hello again, I have 3 issues open right now since more than 23h hours ago. My whole site was down yesterday after support intervention. IS NOT THAT CONSIDERED URGENT ? It's been 5 months since I bought the theme and still can not make it work properly. Tomorrow I have a final deadline for the project and NOTHING WORKS. Do you realize WE people on the other side are also WORKING while you take 24h or more to answer ?? What do you expect us to do in the meanwhile other than wasting time? PLEASE SUPPORT URGENTLY OR OFFER REFUND. Thank you.  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Your website is down that's why we are not able to check your issues, so its taking time. Alex is already looking in the issue with the custom nav plugin andI was looking at your quiz submit issue but due to the website not working I am unable to look into the issue. Once your website is working fine, we'll look into your issues and resolve it ASAP.
    rarego
    Spectator
    My website has been running again since yesterday (it was less than 3 hours down!.. the time that it took me to restore the site) as you can read in the replied post when I let you know that it was running again. I appreciate your support.    
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I checked your website yesterday for the submit quiz issue but it was down, right now also its currently down, refer: http://prntscr.com/en1ym6  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Meanwhile it is disappointing to note your review about our product. We're trying our best to help you but most of the times it is not accessible, so we can not help if we can not access the site. http://prnt.sc/en1xp2 awaiting your response on following urgent topics : https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/php-error-after-visual-composer-update/page/2/ https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/submit-quiz-stuck/
    rarego
    Spectator
    Dear Mr. Vibe. I will change the review of the product if I feel differently. For now it seems that it was somehow effective since the 3 of you answer to my topics inmediatly like it should have happened without a bad review. I think I was always very polite and patient but we all have our limits and all I said is true. As I said, the site has been up and running since yesterday and I hadn't got any reply in the last 23 hours as you can see in the posts. It's not about the solution it's about staying in touch and I didn't know from you since yesterday while I was arms-crossed at my work without being able to do anything like it happened before. Right now I am in contact with the host support trying to find out why you cannot access site / ftp when we all can from here. And I'm waiting for their answer.   Thanks for understanding and I'll get back to you as soon as possible in the next minutes.    
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    I think our mistake was that we accessed your site many times but we could not open it. We should have updated you yesterday (around 12 hours ago) and today (6 hours ago) that we're not able to access your site.   Note that for urgent issues like site down etc, I am always available at facebook.com/vibethemes , also mentioned in the first FAQ of the theme : https://themeforest.net/item/wplms-learning-management-system/6780226/support My response time on facebook is 1 hour, so please consult me there if you have any urgent issues.
    rarego
    Spectator
    Hi again, thanks for acknowledging. The issue was not "urgent" itself. It was very important for me in order to be able to move on since I'm working on a tight schedule (and can not be stopped 24h), as with all the other issues I had: A simple reasonable quick response is enough... like you guys are doing today after my complaint. Today you are being a great help. I will check you on facebook next time, I didn't know that, my bad too.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Thanks, we'll take this as a feedback and we'll try to improve on this. In case the issues are resolved, it would be really great if you can update the review as well. We work hard and a good review can be a great motivation for us to work harder.   Thanks for your patience and support.
    rarego
    Spectator
    The main issue was resolved, thank you. Now I have new ones but I will open new topic hoping to find an equally effective support. I have already changed my review because your support today was excellent. I just believe that you need to take care of some important improvements to avoid situations like today's as you already confirmed and stated to try to improve. Thank you very much, all the team at vibethemes for your professionality.  
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘SUPPORT TAKES FOR EVER’ is closed to new replies.