survey quizz result shortcode

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues survey quizz result shortcode

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    edubravo
    Spectator
    Hello,   I've followed the video tutorial to create a survey quizz and display conditional messages based on result (using the survey result shortcode) in my quizz all questions are survey type and all questions have a mark set to 1. however i have the following issue:
    1. in the results, the option number is shown instead of the selected answer

2. there is no mark attributed to the questions (should be option number x 1)

3. due to point 2, no conditional message is displayed after quizz submission.

can you offer any help?  

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please make sure that you have set the survey quiz to be auto evaluated in quiz settings . Also check the shortcode .Remove "quiz_id" and user_id params from the shortcode . http://prntscr.com/fr3iai
    edubravo
    Spectator
    Removing "quiz_id" and user_id params from the shortcode  did the trick and my msg are now displaying. You should make this clearer in your documentation, especially in the video. however i still have an issue with survey questions: If the answers contain text (not just a number) then it will always show a mark of 0. If the answer only contains one number then the mark is calculated properly. It looks like the question score is calculated by multiplying the answer text field x the mark instead of multiplying the answer option ID. Please confirm
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    "quiz_id" and user_id params ---  Actually this is a bug in shortcode generater popup . adding to issue log : https://trello.com/c/JKVZaZS8 Yup you are right it multiplies the marked choice and hence it will not work with text type options .
    edubravo
    Spectator
    Hi, Any reasons or plans to change this to multiple the meta_key instead (field number)? it is a bit silly not to be able to use text in survey answers. Would be great if you could provide the code to change in order to make this work. i believe it is in bp_course_fuctions.php line 1335.
    edubravo
    Spectator
    sorry line 1342
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well at that time there we received request for this one particular use case only ,so we developed it  . This is the first time we have encountered another use case,so can you please create a feature request for this here .
    edubravo
    Spectator
    Also the output of the quizz shortcode is not shown after the quiz is completed unless i reload the page.   I am using the fullscreen course status.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well that will only show in the single quiz also . On course status it will not work properly . If you want to make it work then please provide the quiz_id param in the shortcode .
    edubravo
    Spectator
    hello, Even  with the quiz-Id parameter it does not display the quiz result shortcode UNLESS i refresh the page. I believe this is due to the full screen mode,  the pages are loading using ajax, therefore it doesn't fetch the results. You really need to fix all those little issue to make WPLMS into a professional platform, you have some great features but it sometimes feels like they are not fully tested. Please provide a solution. regards,
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Im sorry I just checked that in code it is the id param instead of quiz_id. Please provide quiz id in id param of shortcode. refer : http://prntscr.com/fssxrb
    NicolayLeganger
    Spectator
    I surely wish you would develop the survey quizz!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Adding to planned features .Will be working on it. track : https://trello.com/c/Lrt0nUdM
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘survey quizz result shortcode’ is closed to new replies.