Switch off auto-enrollment of members to all courses with same membership

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Switch off auto-enrollment of members to all courses with same membership

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    waytogo_693
    Participant
    Hi, we are using the plugins WooCommerce, WooCommerce Membership, WooCommerce Subscription WooCommerce Autocomplete and your WPLMS WooCommerce Membership Addon. After a user has bought a membership he gets auto enrolled to all of our over 200 courses because all have the same membership. BUT I want the member to have 0 enrolled courses after buying because then he can decide to which course he want to be enrolled to. Beside that he still have access to all these 200 courses for sure. In this post you wrote that Paid Membership Pro doesn't do this but why you have implemented it in the WPLMS membership addon and how can I switch this off? https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/auto-enroll-courses-included-in-pmp-pro-level/
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this is currently not available in wplms woocommerce memberhsip plguin but if you want we can modify the plugin according to your needs under paid customization for $19 . If you are interested please let me know.  
    waytogo_693
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    waytogo_693
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    waytogo_693
    Participant
    Thanks for helping us out but we now found in the code how to switch this off.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay then I think there is no need for the customized plugin ?
    waytogo_693
    Participant
    Not for now. Thanks for your quick response.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Switch off auto-enrollment of members to all courses with same membership’ is closed to new replies.