Switch quality setting

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS S3 Switch quality setting

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    wacha
    Spectator
    Hello, I bought this plugin everything work fine but i have a request from the user. Is there a way to switch beetween quality ? My video are in 1080p and they need it in 640. How can i switch the quality with one source ? Regards
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Wplms does not have its own media player .It users wordpress default media player and it does not have any play quality settings in it .
    wacha
    Spectator
    So can we use another play to use the quality setting with wplms s3 shortcode ?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well wplms s3 shortode can provide you the url of the media file . so if you write the something like this : <video src='[wplms_s3 src="bucket/filename.mp4" duration="1000" parameter="60"]'> </video> Above html does not work  will also work and if your third party media player is able run on this video tag then it may work .
    wacha
    Spectator
    It seem that wplms work fine with amazon S3 and FV player (witch handle the quality setting) But i can't make it work, the player load but the video seem unavaible. When i juste past this code : [wplms_s3 src="XX" duration="1000" parameter="60"] nothing show on my page. It should display the amazon s3 link no ?    
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay to make that work there is a little change in wplms s3 that is needed to be done and to do that can you please provide your admin credentials in a private reply .
    wacha
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I have just made the changes .Now you just need to pass this parameter in the s3 shortcode : embed = "1" it will just provide the generated url and you can use the above method .
    wacha
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I just checked the page but both player showed error and the video files were not found on the url .
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Switch quality setting’ is closed to new replies.