Syntax error, unrecognized expression: [href=#]

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Syntax error, unrecognized expression: [href=#]

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ravi Kiran Katha
    Participant
    I am using the default theme. I have a plugin installed which updates the jQuery version used by the front-end. When I run the front-end, I get an error from jQuery saying that the href selector is not recognized. I checked the wplms script files and I suspect the line 541 of wplms\assets\js\custom.js. If I change that line from menuItems.filter("[href=#"+id+"]").parent().addClass("active"); to menuItems.filter("[href=\"#"+id+"\"]").parent().addClass("active"); then the error goes away. I guess this is because the id is empty in some cases. I have done the same in wplms.min.js as well. I guess min.js is a concatenation/minification of individual js files. Please fix this in the next update.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This issue is in the main theme and has been resolved in the coming update. Thanks for pointing out.
    info2grow
    Spectator
    Looks like this is back in 2.0.8 ... nevermind, must have been a cache issue, seems to be fixed, sorry
    info2grow
    Spectator
    I can now confirm the error still appears in 2.0.8 going back to the previous fix mentioned above
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This issue is fixed at our end, we haven't released any update for this yet. The update will be released today itself with this and other fixes.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Syntax error, unrecognized expression: [href=#]’ is closed to new replies.