tab style course page not loading

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting tab style course page not loading

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dantwah
    Spectator
    Hi! I am experimenting with the course tab layout. Very neat functionality. Though to my surprise only the course curriculum loads properly. I already tried resaving permalinks though with no succes. What is going on here? And how to fix this? example see: https://soofos.nl/cursus/hoe-maak-ik-een-cursus/#course-reviews
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... Are you using any child theme ? Also please share the wp admin credentials and the ftp credentials with us to check the issue, as I am seeing that the html structure is missing for the tab style in your website. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... I got your admin credentials from another topic and I checked your website and found out that its not working due to your child theme, I guess you are customizing your course page that's why the html is missing your your course page. To confirm this I changed your course layout to c4 and it worked fine. Now I have again changed it back to c2 layout. ------------------- Please check your customizations.
    dantwah
    Spectator
    It was indeed the child theme. Missed it as I checked it earlier today... sorry for that. Thanks for pointing out! Thumbs up
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘tab style course page not loading’ is closed to new replies.