Take this course button

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Take this course button

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    hantaah
    Participant
    On my course pages there is a take this course button but when it is clicked it shows a link that says you must be signed in to take please log in or rester. If you click register it says registrations are closed.   This has been set to close as it is a requirement for s2membership so I want this button to link to my choose a memberships page.   How do I do this please?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try adding the given code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin : add_filter('wplms_registeration_page','custom_reg_link'); function custom_reg_link(){ return '<a href="'.wp_login_url( get_permalink() ).'" class="link"> '.__(' LOGIN','vibe').'</a> | <a href="your-site.com/s2member_register_page_link" class="link"> '.__(' REGISTER NOW','vibe').'</a>';   } Change the " your-site.com/s2member_register_page_link   " in above code to the link of your register page .
    hantaah
    Participant
    is this by going to plugins>customizer>edit and if I edit that will it be lost when I update or should I put it in child theme functions.php?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Yes put the code in customizer plugin and you can also put it in the child theme functions.php file. The customizations done in customizer plugin is not lost because it is never updated, it is given explicitly for customization purpose.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Take this course button’ is closed to new replies.