take this course button to register user on the website

Home Forums Chit Chat WPLMS customizations take this course button to register user on the website

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    aliakbarataei
    Spectator
    I was wondering if there is a way to register users on the website directly when they click on “take this course” button. The problem is, now, the user has to register on a different page. then return to the website and find the course once again to be able to register. I need the unregistered users to click on the “take this course” button and have a pop up register form shown to them, they register and get redirected back to the course where they can proceed to pay and use the course seamlessly. P.S: I use the modern theme.
    a4da
    Spectator
    i had someone do a customization with an "add to cart" butto added to the course page
    aliakbarataei
    Spectator
    I guess this could solve the problem:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO4JzUCLV5Q   @Mr.Vibe, please comfirm that by doing the video above, There will be no problem with the registration process
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Configure this : a. Disable Guest checkout in WP Admin - WooCommerce - SEttings - Checkout - Disable guest checkout b. Wp Admin - WooCommerce - Settings - Account creation :
    a4da
    Spectator
    @Aliakbarataei -  did that work for you? I have the box checked to automatically generate username from customer email but it doesnt do it, Customer still has to enter there own username? And i COULD NOT check the box that enable registration on the checkout page because when customers did it that they did didnt have them fill out all the information I have on my "registration page" Thanks A4da
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘take this course button to register user on the website’ is closed to new replies.