Take this course not redirecting to cart

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Take this course not redirecting to cart

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Hi, I want redirect to cart when clicking to take this course button. Now when a non logged in user clicks on take this course button (not free course), is redirected to registration page even if course is connected with woocommerce product and the product is associated with the course. In WPLMS I enabled Skip product page In LMS Settings I disabled: Open Login popup for non logged in users when they click on take this course button(For all courses)[ Legacy ] Open Login popup for non logged in users when they click on take this course button(For Free courses only)[ Legacy ] Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    Please check the setting in wp-admin > WPLMS > Miscellaneous > Direct Checkout and choose the option from here
    Hi, in WPLMS Miscellaneous I "selected Skip product page". New student is always redirected to register page. It happens even if student is already registered and logged in. I correctly go to cart only if I logged in as Admin.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Hi, is it possible to set new user registration process in this way: 1 Buy a course (Choose the course, Skip Product Page, Pay) 2 Log in with only username and password 3 Receive welcome email 4 Access to website and fill in registration form or user profile with the data I need. I have to ask a lot of data and if a user has to fill in a long registration form he gives up. Please suggest me the easier way to proceed in order to reach the course payment.
    Diana
    Participant
    This is the default functionality of woocommerce that,, if a non logged in user tries to purchase a course. Then he will be redirected to cart page(if skip poduct page is enabled), after that on checkout page, where he fills the details And then after order is confirmed, he will be able to login Now he can access the course This is how it supposed to work
    I selected Skip product page, but when not logged in user clicks on take this course is redirected to Register page, not to cart
    Diana
    Participant
    That's because of this code present in your wplms customizer plugin: http://prntscr.com/10046fl
    WOW, thank you for finding the issue!
    Diana
    Participant
    Yeah...!! Finally we resolved it Closing this topic
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Take this course not redirecting to cart’ is closed to new replies.