take this course redirect to regisiter page for non logged users

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues take this course redirect to regisiter page for non logged users

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    dopritem
    Spectator
    Hello, i followed the instructions and pasted the code in wplms customizer plugin editor but still not working. Could you please check it out?
    dopritem
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    patriciab
    Spectator
    Yes, same here.  I added the code and nothing happened. Thank you!
    patriciab
    Spectator
    patriciab
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @dopritem: Thanks for sharing the site url, also share the admin credentials with us to check the code and why its not working on your website. Please make sure you have added the code from here: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/redirect-non-logged-in-users-to-register-page-when-they-click-on-take-this-course-button/   @patriciab: Thanks for sharing the admin credentials I checked your site, you have not even added the code, so its not working. Please refer this tip: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/redirect-non-logged-in-users-to-register-page-when-they-click-on-take-this-course-button/  
    dopritem
    Spectator
    patriciab
    Spectator
    I added a different code similar from another thread because we want to redirect them to a specific page not the buddy press register page.  Since it didn't work I removed it but I have added it again - no success yet.   Is there an updated code for something like this or did I miss something? Thank you!
    patriciab
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    The above code is for the courses which have woocommerce product connected . But all your courses are either Free or Private . So added two more lines with the code to make it work for free and private courses : add_filter('wplms_course_non_loggedin_user','custom_non_loggedin_user_redirect',10,2);   add_filter('wplms_private_course_button_html','custom_non_loggedin_user_redirect',10,2);
    patriciab
    Spectator
    dopritem
    Spectator
    Thanks, it works now.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @dopritem: Thanks for confirming, so closing the topic. @patriciab: I checked your site the code is only for courses which are connected to woocommerce product and if there are free or private courses then the two filters mentioned by Alex can be used. But all your courses are connected with memberships and unfortunately there is no such filter available for membership courses. Also its not even an issue because when the non logged in users select some membership and take the course then they are redirected to the membership level page where they can select the membership and then automatically register on the checkout page.  
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘take this course redirect to regisiter page for non logged users’ is closed to new replies.