Take this Course results in Empty Basket

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Take this Course results in Empty Basket

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    zenweb
    Spectator
    When I try to add to the cart by clicking "Take this Course" or in this case "guide" I get a woo commerce error saying nothing is in the cart and I have to click back and add it again.
    zenweb
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    zenweb
    Spectator
    Hi this is still happening on all attempts to sign up from a new device or laptop
    logan
    Hello, if you are still having this then disable the skip cart page direct checkout option in wp-admin >> wplms >> miscellaneous. then check if it works in first attempt.
    actually we are using the woocomerce default function add product to cart WC()->cart->add_to_cart( $product_id = 0, $quantity = 1); you can contact their support to ask them the situation.
    zenweb
    Spectator
    This is still not working, woo commerce is working fine .
    Veronica
    check this: http://somup.com/cqXOjff0dQ where is the problem occurring? the product is shown up in the cart finely! what is the issue you are talking about here?
    zenweb
    Spectator

I have registered 3 of my students today on MMG. Each time I scroll down the homepage and click on "Get Started ...."

Which takes me to this page, where I click on "Take This Guide" (please change to Buy This Guide"

Which takes me to this page, which is an empty cart. I then had to go back a page and click on "Take This Guide"

Before I could continue to this page and register. I can then register here:

Veronica
    hi, really sorry but unable to understand your query can you please elaborate it in more detail! it will be appreciatable.
    zenweb
    Spectator
    ok every time and this is every time we try to buy a course we get an empty basket - very simple - its not working - i have checked with Woo Commerce and its fine there is no issue so there must be an issue with WPLMS or a setting somewhere
    Veronica
    Hello, i have found a tip for this issue: https://businessbloomer.com/woocommerce-solving-cart-empty-issue/ please give it a try one by one. also, make sure you have created a backup of the current version of the site for the precautions. please test and let me know if it works for you.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Take this Course results in Empty Basket’ is closed to new replies.