Teacher and student can have live video chat or confrence

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request Teacher and student can have live video chat or confrence

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    lenths
    Spectator
    Hello Sir,   Theme is great. Only I need in theme student and teacher can have live chat and recording of that chat is stored with paid course as video.   Is it possible as my client is asking this to have in his site   http://seaworks.uk.com/
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This is something we'll like to have in WPLMS as it is one of the most important requirements of any LMS platform.   Although we do have WPLMS Live chat plugin in progress it does not feature the video chat platform, for now, you can use the BigBluebutton for this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-QqOb0lo6A
    lenths
    Spectator
    Hello Sir,   I checked this video,but there is no voice. So I dont understand how instructor can call to join room ? and I also need recording of teacher while teaching,and how teacher set his presentation here to teach, I can pay for this if its possible.   Please reply me in next 2 days   Thanks
    rileydong
    Participant
    Do not really use BBB. It requires flash add-on but some browsers stop supporting that. Try a webRTC player such as appear.in. It has api and simple to work with.
    lenths
    Spectator
    Hello Sir   appear.in is on another site, I need this on my own site and only the resisted user with student role can view teacher ,who is teaching them   I can use flash add on . that is not a big issue   I just need how BBB is inviting use or student so that they can check presentation   Thanks
    lenths
    Spectator
    Hello Sir, I dont need video chat feature in BigBluebutton. I am fine what it is. Just Please tell me where I can invite user to have or join conference?     Regards      
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Teacher and student can have live video chat or confrence’ is closed to new replies.