Template Override

Home Forums Chit Chat WPLMS customizations Template Override

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tumaltas
    Spectator
    Hi there, We need to make customizations on WPLMS and we need to know how to do that without losing them after updates; I mean how can we do template overrides. We especially need to do the customizaiton in the vibe question module. We need this, because, the quiz is too slow. When we click on the next question, it waits for a while. We need the navigation between questions should be faster. Moreover, for mobile users, they should be able to swipe to see the other question back and forth. If you can do such a customizaiton, it would be better for us and for all your users. Because, quizzes are the backbone for every LMS and this would be greatly aappreciated by yoour customers.
    tumaltas
    Spectator
    If not, please let us know how to do template override. Regards Tumer
    pagenet
    Spectator
    I would like to know this too.   I have a short piece of code that allows shows the Woo Price and the OTHER PRICE OPTIONS  but it gets over-written every update. And I agree ... the page wait is horrible even on a lightspeed server.
    pagenet
    Spectator
    please answer ... our modifications keep getting overwritten by new updates. What is the best way to modify your theme/plugins so your updates do not over-write modifications?
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Template Override’ is closed to new replies.