Terms SECTION / UNIT, not translatable

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Terms SECTION / UNIT, not translatable

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    Using Loco Translate, I have already translated the SECTION and UNIT strings, but the translation is not showing. Please look at the picture: https://prnt.sc/wii546 Please, I need urgent help with this. They are two very important elements of the course creator and also very visible to users. We cannot show this to our clients like that. Please help urgently.
    Diana
    Participant
    Everything was correct(checked your site), I guess this is some textdomain issue, so do ping me here on Monday. So that we can provide you fix
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    I see that you have changed the .po file of the WPLMS plugin from the System location. I guess you need it to run some tests. Please, once you find a fix for those non-translatable strings, kindly put my .po file back. I don't have a recent backup of that file and the translations that I have there are important to my site. And sure, I will ping you on monday.
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    Hello, Its Monday! Could you give a fix for this, please. Also, don't forget please put back my .po file of the WPLMS plugin from the System location (this is VERY IMPORTANT).
    Diana
    Participant

<script>
    jQuery( document ).ready(function($) {
      $('.add_curriculum_element .button.is-primary:nth-child(1) .vicon.vicon-plus').after('section1');
      $('.add_curriculum_element .button.is-primary:nth-child(2) .vicon.vicon-plus').after('unit1');
    });
    </script>

You have to add this jquery in wp-admin > WPLMS > Footer > google Analytics Code > save with these script tags And it will look like this http://prntscr.com/xa0lmt Because this translation issue can be fixed only when update will release This is not translating on my setup as well
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    1) I added the code, saved changes etc, but the code is NOT WORKING. Still not showing the translation. 2) I need my PO file back. Look at this picture please: https://prnt.sc/x7otq8 I see that you have replaced my PO file with another one. I have lost all my translations!!! Help!!!! Those new Spanish translations are useless. They are terrible translations!!! (They are automatic translations made by software). I need my PO file back with my translations, please!!!
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    Hello, I also made these queries via Facebook Messenger, so two things: 1) Don't worry about the code. I already have a code to put in function.php of the child theme. And it is working properly. So this is resolved. Thank you. 2) About the lost PO file, I have also made the query via Facebook Messenger. This is NOT resolved yet, but he is looking for a solution. So please coordinate this matter with who is in charge of the support via Facebook Messenger. I hope you can find a solution soon.
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    Yes, it seems that the PO file was automatically replaced by Loco Traslate. Therefore, I have lost my translations. Through Messenger they are helping me to recover my translations using an old backup that I had. SOMETHING IS WORKING VERY WRONG WITH LOCO TRANSLATE. I wonder how it is possible that my translations (System location) are replaced by others, without doing anything to make that happen. But it is what it is. The damage is done. Unfortunately I didn't have a recent backup. So I won't get all my translations back, but I hope I can get at least 50% back.
    Diana
    Participant
    The code I shared above, this is what it will add: http://prntscr.com/xdep1r A text which you can add in your own language that what it is about otherwise you have to wait for the update release to get it fixed if the above code not working add it in this way in your wp-admin > Plugins > editor > wplms customizer plugin > wplms-customizer.php

add_action('wp_footer','add_string_translation_code');
    function add_string_translation_code(){
    ?>
    <script>
    jQuery( document ).ready(function($) {
      $('.add_curriculum_element .button.is-primary:nth-child(1) .vicon.vicon-plus').after('section1');
      $('.add_curriculum_element .button.is-primary:nth-child(2) .vicon.vicon-plus').after('unit1');
    });
    <?php
    </script>
    }

----> About the lost translations, so I suggest you to keep a copy of all your translations at a safer place or download the translations and keep a copy in your desktop
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Terms SECTION / UNIT, not translatable’ is closed to new replies.