Testimonials

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    victormdavid
    Participant
    Hi WP LMS, Amazing theme so far, thank you. On my website where I installed your theme, https://thenetworkingexperience.com/ I would like to show testimonials including name, picture, title, place of work/employer, testimonial text, and optionally link (no star rating) on the homepage. How would you suggest me to do that best? Is there a feature within the theme that can do that, or should I download a plugin? If so, which one do you recommend as most compatible? thanks, Victor
    logan
    Hello, you could use any third party plugin to create testimonials. or goto wp-admin >> testimonial >> add new testimonial. add text, summary, thumbnail and name && save. note down the testimonial id and in elementor page builder use the testimonial widget and use these testimonial ids to render the testimonials.
    victormdavid
    Participant
    Thank you so much for the advice, Logan! I am using WP Bakery for the homepage, where or how can I include the testimonial in the homepage in this situation? Thanks a lot! Victor
    Diana
    Participant
    @victormdavid Same will be applied with WP Bakery as well. You should have testimonials on your site. Then edit our page using WP Bakery and from that add the component and set the option as testimonials and you are sorted then  
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Testimonials’ is closed to new replies.