The Certificate shortcodes don't work

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting The Certificate shortcodes don't work

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    annasivo
    Participant
    Hi, we have a problem - the shortcodes for student marks and [certificate_student_date] don't work. Could you check please what could be the problem here? See the printscreen below Thank you!
    annasivo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @annasivo, Please try regenerating certificate for the user . refer : https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/improvements-in-wplms-certificates/ If still not works, then share your credentials here. I will check at your end. Make sure your vibe shortcodes plugin should be activated
    annasivo
    Participant
    logan
    Hello, make sure that theme and plugins are updated to its latest version which is 3.9.7. also, make sure you are not assigning them the certificate manually if the user has not clicked the start button or completed any progress in the course. it will not convert. it is not an issue, it does not have the enough data to run a function.
    annasivo
    Participant
    logan

Hey,

i have checked it on my local setup with latest version and everything is working fine. the main issue is, the user has to complete the course only then the shortcode work. if there is no completion date then it will show only the shortcode. user has to complete the progress to 100% and the course must be completed.

if you assign this certificate manually to a student then it will not work because is not completed for that user yet. before assigning the certificate, you must complete the course.

please make sure everything is updated. pdf certificate plugin version should be 1.7+ too

Waiting for a quick response.

annasivo
    Participant
    annasivo
    Participant
    logan
    Dear Anna, please give me the URL of the course as well as the credentials, I will check it by myself then tell you a detailed review about it.
    annasivo
    Participant
    logan
    Hello, goto wp-admin >> lms >> settings >> general. refer: http://prntscr.com/pz0dja enable this then goto the course setting and in the last quiz, edit this quizz and connect it with the course. when course will be completed and whatever marks he will get in this quiz. this will appear in the course certificate. refer: http://somup.com/cqXqXlfFPi
    annasivo
    Participant
    Ok! I will try. An if the course has 5 quizzes what would appear in the certificate? What worries here is that in the same course with current settings some students got the right marks. Why do you think it could happen? What does it depend on?
    logan
    Hello, this is how it will be calculated. quiz1 : 10/20 , quiz2 : 15/20 total: will be 10+15/20+20 this is how it works.
    annasivo
    Participant
    Hi Logan, long time no see... Hope you are doing well! I think the question I have would fit in this topic. I have a problem with certificates, again. The problem is, I added one picture to the certificates, in the builder they look OK, but in the actual certificates the picture appeared twice, one in the place it should be, and then its huge copy in a weird position (see here https://prnt.sc/q2s20f). I open the builder and don't see this huge copy of the picture I inserted, so I cannot remove it. And the problem repeats in other certificates as well, with variations. How can I resolve this bug? Appreciate your prompt answer and help. Anna
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘The Certificate shortcodes don't work’ is closed to new replies.