The content of courses does not appear in course component at members-directory

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting The content of courses does not appear in course component at members-directory

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Carolachan
    Spectator
    Please help the units of my coursers were made in sliders of plugin slider revolution; in the page they appear normal but at the members directory they does not appear, just the curriculum appear but not content please help me, haw can i do to fix that.
    Diana
    Participant
    Can you please share a screen recording for the issue? Because the way it is described here, I am really not able to understand what you are trying to convey Sliders in units? How?
    Carolachan
    Spectator
    Hi, yes every unit is a slider created with slider revolution plugin, please visit the web site https://derechoalderecho.com.co/unit/presentacion-de-la-obra/?id=7037 what is happening is that in members-directory the unit appear empty; can you register and pay (it is in test mode) in order to see members-directory, when subscribe for free button appear and click in it? please
    Diana
    Participant
    It would be great if you can share a screen recording explaining your issue here with temporary admin access in a private reply to check
    Carolachan
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘The content of courses does not appear in course component at members-directory’ is closed to new replies.