The content of courses is gone

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues The content of courses is gone

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    nena14
    Spectator
    Hi, First off all: thank you for a great update to 2.0 :-) However I have a problem. The content of the courses is no longer visible (see picture). After installing and updating the plugins I have re-saved the permalink (I think) and cleared the browsers cache.
    sandy
    I would need Site url to check the issue and suggest fixes. We resolved similar issues yesterday and the issue was with server cache. The user used W3 Total cache plugin and deactivated it without clearing cache deactivated it. Another user facing the same issue forgot to save the permalinks. Most of the users facing update issues is because their update is not complete. They updated the plugins but forgot to update the theme or they updated the theme and forgot to update the plugins. Please make sure everything on your site is updated to 2.0. Please follow above two steps and let me know, also tell are you using default theme or modern theme.
    nena14
    Spectator
    I was using WPLMS, but changed to Modern and then back to WPLMS and now it's working! However, I have 4 plugins who won't update:
    • EventON is still 2.3.10
    • WPBakery Visual Composer is still 4.7.4
    • WPLMS Customizer Plugin is still 1.0
    • WPLMS CoAuthor Plus Add-On is still 1.1
    I have tried to update several times. http://lg.helenan.se
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @Nena: Shifting the theme seems to have cleared the server cache. EventON, Visual Composer : Are third party plugins, and can not be updated without license keys. You can however manually update them using this tip WPLMS Customiser : This is a plugin where you paste the customisations. So this is not meant to be updated as updates would remove your customisations WPLMS CoAuthors : It is an independent plugin and is updated independent of WPLMS.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘The content of courses is gone’ is closed to new replies.