The customizer have a big problem

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting The customizer have a big problem

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    Hi, The customizer does not work properly, it is unstable, it updates the page on which you are working every 2 to 3 seconds without a reason. It's really annoying, because the page goes blank every two seconds. As soon as you open the customizer, without making any personalization, even without moving the mouse, the page is reloaded again and again and again, without stopping. You can not work like this. Also, and this is VERY IMPORTANT, that is generating a high consumption of data on the server. I have had to change my hosting plan and I am losing money. Please, I need urgent help with this. Thanks in advance.
    Diana
    Participant
    @pablocanedoq We don't have any code written in the theme which refreshes the page too frequently. It could be some kind of script behind this. Another possible method is you are using any third-party plugin which is responsible for this. If you still face any issue then share the page URL with the admin credentials in a private reply here.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘The customizer have a big problem’ is closed to new replies.