the evaluations button has disappeared from the wlms button

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting the evaluations button has disappeared from the wlms button

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    antonio.comunix
    Participant
    Muy buenas, el botón las evaluaciones han desaparecido de la botonera de wlms y han desaparecida todas las evaluación en las unidades y cursos. Actualizado el tema a la versión 4 y todos los plugin pero sigue sin aparecer la evaluaciones. La base de datos mysql me muestra los siguientes mensajes: La tabla wp_usermeta tiene muchas filas (742048) La tabla wp_postmeta tiene muchas filas (660767) La tabla wp_posts tiene muchas filas (199408) La tabla wp_term_relationships tiene muchas filas (170602) La tabla wp_bp_activity tiene muchas filas (195208) La tabla wp_bp_activity_meta tiene muchas filas (202869) Quedo a la espera de vuestra noticias, un saludo y muchas gracias. -- Hello, the evaluations button has disappeared from the wlms button and all the evaluations in the units and courses have disappeared. Updated the theme to version 4 and all the plugins but the evaluations still do not appear. The mysql database shows me the following messages: Wp_usermeta table has many rows (742048) Wp_postmeta table has many rows (660767) Wp_posts table has many rows (199408) Wp_term_relationships table has many rows (170602) Wp_bp_activity table has many rows (195208) Wp_bp_activity_meta table has many rows (202869) I look forward to your news, greetings and thank you very much.
    antonio.comunix
    Participant
    HELP!!!!
    Diana
    Participant
    Can you please share your site link with admin credentials to check Do mark your reply as private while sharing
    antonio.comunix
    Participant
    Hello, I uninstalled the WPLMS Assignments plugin and reinstalled it and it worked. Thank you very much for your attention Solved
    Diana
    Participant
    Okay, Great Closing then
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘the evaluations button has disappeared from the wlms button’ is closed to new replies.