The group or batch never open

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches The group or batch never open

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bamcse
    Spectator
    Hi The group or batch never open .... !!! https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbXeeA21OI  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Can you please share the site url and the admin credentials with us to check the issue on your website. Also please share the course url where the batches are connected. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    bamcse
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, I checked your website and found out the issue was coming from bp profile cover plugin, I have deactivated this plugin and now the issue is resolved. Please check and confirm.
    bamcse
    Spectator
    Hi... thanx... so, I cant use the bp profile cover plugin !!!!, I think I need this plugin, can you resolve without deactivated it?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, No you do not need this plugin, this plugin was needed only to show cover image in profile. But now buddypress supports the cover images and there are different profile layouts in wplms which we added in 2.0 version. You can use those layouts for profile cover image. You can change the layouts from wp-admin->appearance->customize->layouts->profile layout.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘The group or batch never open’ is closed to new replies.