the security check failed

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues the security check failed

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    nex
    Spectator
    Hi, I was looking for information about this error, and I saw that it is related to minimizing HTML, I was using WPROCKET but I did not have it activated, the option minimizes HTML. Even so, I deactivated WPROCKET to see if there was a solution, but as the students inform me, the problem persists. Do you know another solution?
    Mk
    Please share details, Where you got this error, page and user.
    nex
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mk
    Sorry I am unable to replicate your error, Kindly please share all the details (step by step) where student is getting error.
    nex
    Spectator
    The problem is not persistent. It only happens sometimes (I do not know what causes it, so I do not know when they happen). Some students get the error when they try to enter the content of the course. The teacher got the error when she tried to access to review the evaluations or exams. After those errors, I deactivated WpRocket (to manage cache). As I saw, it can cause that problem but, after deactivating it, the problem of the teacher persisted and then to me, as administrator, also gave me the same error. I checked my server and I do not have cache on the server. Maybe I should wait for the cache to be cleaned in the users' browsers? Please, let me know if you need more information or what kind of information you need?. Thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay what we are able to understand is that .The error appears when user submits quiz , and to instructor when he tried to evaluate that quiz for the user ? Could you please share your server php error log to examine what might be the issue ? Also a screenshot of the error you can share would help us .
    nex
    Spectator
    Hi Alex and sorry for delay.. I was testing and I did not have any more errors about it. But I'm not using any type of Cache, what do you advise me so that I do not have the same error again?
    Mk
    Sorry sir, but I have no idea what issue was and what was main reason for your issue. so I can't advise you.  
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘the security check failed’ is closed to new replies.