Theme Update not Working?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Theme Update not Working?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mas6ce
    Spectator
    Hi!  I tried updating WPLMS to 2.0 this morning but could not get it to work - when I install it, I get this error:
    The package could not be installed.  The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet
    Now my subsite is totally blank - nothing loads on any of the pages - here is a link to my site: www.culturecorners.com/modern I really appreciate any help!  Thanks!
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    URGENT: Since today's update,  ALL of our 200 videos are displayed 70% smaller on a desktop. We embedded standard VZAAR videos and it used to work perfectly with the old theme. We like the new theme - well done, but the VIDEO issue must be fixed ASAP otherwise it is totally pointless - because our members will unsubscribe!    
    mas6ce
    Spectator
    UPDATE: it turns out that all the subsites are showing up blank, though the main site is unaffected - I'm thinking it's the plugin updates since I did those already
    sandy
    @mas6ce : It seems you're installing the wrong package. Unzip the downloaded themeforest package , inside the package you;ll see the theme file WPLMS.zip. This is the file you need to upload. @Abrits: We have replied on the topic created by you.
    mas6ce
    Spectator
    Thanks that worked! :)
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Theme Update not Working?’ is closed to new replies.