theme (WPLMS) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues theme (WPLMS) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ferren
    Participant
    Hi, Woocommerce says: Your theme (WPLMS) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. You can see which files are affected from the system status page. If in doubt, check with the author of the theme. I've gone to the System Status page, but I can't see how to switch files. Even when I go to the Woocommerce page it isn't clear and it says this is a developer level guide. Can you help please?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well these are fixed in the latest update of wplms theme  . Please make sure that you are using 3.0.1 version of theme . Check if you have override the woocommerce templates with help of child theme.
    ferren
    Participant
    No matter how much I try, the Envato plugin doesn't work when I try to login, so I can't figure out how to update.
    ferren
    Participant
    I figured it out. I hadn't done the API stuff. All fixed!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘theme (WPLMS) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files’ is closed to new replies.