There should be a space after the word “Price” in the WPLMS Batches form.

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches There should be a space after the word “Price” in the WPLMS Batches form.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    behappy536
    Participant
    Hi, There is no space between the word "Price" and the amount of money, in the WPLMS Batches form. There should be a space after the word "Price". How can this be fixed? In my next reply I will provide an image which shows the problem. Thank you.
    behappy536
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Scott Lang
    Add this custom css in wp-admin > Appearance > Customize > Custom Css .batch_price_li>.batch_price{ maring-left : 5px;} Else share you admin credential and steps how you achieve this in private reply.
    behappy536
    Participant
    Scott Lang
    Please share proper steps/videos of how you achieve this buy batch page. Or share the page URL where you are using this. So we can share you exact CSS for this
    behappy536
    Participant
    Scott Lang
    Add this custom css in wp-admin > Appearance > Customize > Custom Css will fix this http://prntscr.com/118pdyx
    .wplms_buy_batch_form li.batch_price_li .batch_price{
        margin:0 0.5rem;
    }

Let me know if we can close this thread. If you have any other issues please create a topic and let us know.
    behappy536
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    Closing then
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘There should be a space after the word “Price” in the WPLMS Batches form.’ is closed to new replies.