Three Styling Issues: Page navigation, Text Colour, Profile Photo

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Three Styling Issues: Page navigation, Text Colour, Profile Photo

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    nealda
    Participant
    Hi, I have three styling issues here.
    1. Quiz Page navigation. On the quiz pages, is it possible to add navigation colours and "previous/next page" arrows for the page number navigation buttons? This property is available on the Course Directory page but not on the quiz pages. Please see screenshots. [caption id="" align="alignnone" width="400"]Quiz page Quiz page[/caption] [caption id="" align="alignnone" width="400"]Course Directory page Course Directory page[/caption]
    2. Text Colour of "Check Results" on quiz page. The "Check Results" text on the quiz page is dark blue colour by default and almost invisible on the grey bar. How to change the text to white colour similar to all other texts on the bar? Please see screenshot below. [caption id="" align="alignnone" width="400"]Check Results page Check Results page[/caption]
    3. Remove student profile photos from course page. How to remove the student profile photos from the course page? Please see screenshot below. [caption id="" align="alignnone" width="400"]Course page Course page[/caption]
    Appreciate your help to resolve these issues. Rgds, Nealda
    For 3. Goto wp-admin->customiser->Add custom Css add this css .single-course .students_undertaking li { display: none; }
    nealda
    Participant
    Hi, For issue #3, your solution works, thank you. For issue #2, it only happens for quiz retake. But the "Check Results" text turns white when I place my cursor and click anywhere else on the page. For issue #1, will you be resolving this? Many thanks. Rgds, Nealda
    Oh Sorry for the delay.. Checking...
    For issue 2 Add this CSS  a.quiz_results_popup{color:white !important;} a.quiz_results_popup:active{color:white !important;} a.quiz_results_popup:visited{color:white !important;}
      ISSUE 1 Sorry, but I wasn't able to replicate this issue on our test setup. Kindly provide us the wp-admin credentials of your website. PS: Don't forget to mark the reply as private.
    nealda
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Solved your issue. Added custom CSS to wp-admin->customiser->add custom css http://prntscr.com/d4lesx #Rejoice  
    nealda
    Participant
    Perfect, thank you. This issue is resolved. Rgds, Nealda
    #CHEERS!
    jmtennisholidays
    Participant
    Hello, can someone help please< nobody answers on support. I cant seem to find how to change the color of NAVIGATION TEXT in sales page of the COURSE basically..its set to WHITE but I need it black, how can I change it? thanks..
    Steve
    Hey @jmtennisholidays, try to create a new topic for new issues in this way you issues can be resolved faster ! and also while creating new topic try to give as much info as possible ! http://prntscr.com/qeii45 So in that new topic try attaching screenshots of ur issue ! And if necessary try sharing your Site url and admin credentials in a private reply ! Thanks
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Three Styling Issues: Page navigation, Text Colour, Profile Photo’ is closed to new replies.